Think you know everything about Pac-Man? Take this quiz and see how you do
1. What does Donkey Kong have to do with donkeys?
2. Name one video game that is made up of five video games. What are they?
3. In 1976, a video game called Death Race hit the scene. Why was it so controversial?
4. How many dots are there on a Pac-Man board?
5. On the first day of its existence, the original Pong game broke down. Why?
6. The control panel on Defender and Stargate are identical except for one thing. What?
7. What is RAM and what is ROM?
8. In which video game is the player represented by a paintbrush?
9. What do the following terms mean in classic video game jargon? (a) Bill Haley (b) Blue Light District (c) Four Course Meal (d) George Down (e) Mangiatorium
10. What is the name of the man you represent in Donkey Kong?
11. Name two popular Atari classic arcade games that were designed by the same person.
12. In Defender, how many points do you receive for the following? (a) landers (b) bombers (c) mutants (d) pods (e) baiters
13. What does the word "Atari" mean in Japanese?
14. How do you pronounce QIX?
15. Name the arcade game that has the designer's signature right on the cabinet?
16. What companies own the trademarks to these games? (a) Galaxian (b) Stargate (c) Centipede (d) QIX (e) Scramble (f) Frogger
17. What classic video game has the same name as a play by William Shakespeare?
18. What do Craig Kubey, Michael Blanchet, Tom Hirschfield and Ken Uston have in common?
19. What is the minimum number of Space Invaders on the screen for the mother ship to appear?
20. Name the most popular classic game designed by a woman?
21. Who said "My idea of retirement is to sit all day in a big, dark room playing Space Invaders?"
22. After the world is destroyed in Missle Command, what does it say on the screen?
23. In which rounds do the first three bonus stages appear in Galaga?
24. What are the names of the three missle bases in Missle Command?
25. What is the "super-zapper"?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS!
Watch for MORE questions coming soon!
BACK TO REC ROOM AMUSEMENTS HOME E-MAIL REC ROOM AMUSEMENTS