1. What was the first pinball game to have a triple level playfield?
2. What are the three highest production games in modern pinball history?
3. What was Gottlieb's first bagatelle game called and what year was it made?
4. Name five musical groups or musicians imortalized by pinball.
5. Who invented the tilt mechanism?
6. What pinball introduced the concept of "magna-save"
7. What was the first pinball game with flipper and who made it?
8. At the start of the 1960's what were the only two pinball companies producing games
9. Name the three games in Williams "amusement park trilogy"?
10. What pinball playfield device was invented by Ted Zale in the 60's?
11. What is the only machine ever made with six separate player score displays?
12. What were the two pinball/video hybrid games produced by Bally in the 1980's?
13. What was unique about Gottlieb's Swing along (1963)?
14. Name the five passengers in Williams Taxi?
15. What was the first game of the electronic era to feature "Multi-ball"
16. What movie studio bought Gottlieb in the 1970's?
17. What is the only major league baseball team to appear as the title to a pinball machine?
18. In what year did Stern make its final pinball machine and what was that machine called?
19. What two classic video games did Williams turn into pinball machines?
20. What game was the first to feature "zipper flippers"
21. What pinball game featured the first "one-million point shot"
22. What was unique about the Williams game Hayburners II?
23. What graphic artist produced the backglass artwork for Captain Fantastic and Wizard?
24. What was the first game to use a photograph on the backglass instead of hand-drawn artwork?
25. What pinball machine was featured in the tv series "Happy Days"?
CLICK HERE FOR TRIVIA ANSWERS
Watch for more questions coming soon!
BACK TO REC ROOM AMUSEMENTS HOME E-MAIL REC ROOM AMUSEMENTS